Animal Attacks Bite, But We Bite Back
Animal owners are supposed to restrain their pets or train them not to hurt visitors or passersby. Unfortunately, many dog owners are too lazy or careless to do so – and they still have the nerve to act shocked when their pets attack.
Do you have injuries after a dog bite or some other kind of animal attack? You might think that you can’t do anything, especially if you don’t know the dog’s owner, but you still have legal options. You can rely on David Komie Law to represent you in a personal injury suit holding the negligent pet owner accountable.
Do I Need A Lawyer?
Having an attorney is important because it is very difficult to prove fault in a dog bite incident. Unless you knew the owner personally and can show evidence that they knew of their dog’s bad behavior, a lawyer will have to do a thorough investigation and collect proof. To have a successful case, you have to prove that:
- The animal’s owner did not properly restrain them.
- You did not do anything to provoke the animal.
- You have medical bills, scar tissue, loss of earning potential or other damages due to your injuries.
- You were not trespassing and had the rights to be there.
Fortunately, David Komie and Matthew Kotzen have a proven track record of successful cases resulting in high settlements and awards.
Why Hire These Guys?
Austin is already crawling with lawyers. Fortunately, David is unlike any other lawyer you will meet. He is a lawyer with dreadlocks who plays in a rock band — he is a lawyer who rocks. So, why else should you hire him and Matthew? Many reasons:
- More than 60 years of combined experience
- Great communication, including by text message
- Members of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2014-2016)
- Members of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Members of the board of the College of the State Bar of Texas
They also work on a contingency fee basis. What does this mean? That you do not pay them a penny unless they get money for you. That’s right – you pay nothing unless you win.
Ask Advice From Our Animal Attack Lawyers For Free
Contact David Komie Law to talk to lawyers who care about helping you. Get started by describing the details of your situation in a free case evaluation and they can give you advice for the next step. Call 512-937-1291 or send them an email to get the legal support that you need. Se habla español.